There’s something so delicate sounding about the words “Fat Bomb.”
Ok, no there isn’t. You’ll start to notice a theme with my recipes about how I try to keep things as easy as possible. This is crucial to being successful with weight loss and low carb living.
This is easy homemade chocolate plain and simple that you store in your freezer. These little beauties have been so important in keeping me on track. Any time I felt tired, didn’t want to do dishes, was hungry but hadn’t cooked anything, my family was eating treats I couldn’t have, or I just neededchocolatefortheloveofgod! I could rely on my fat bombs to save me. My husband bought me this silicone mold for Christmas last year and I really love it.
There was a recipe for these that I tried when I first started out that had such wild varying amounts for the ingredients. I could never remember it! I had to have them in my freezer at all times though and that meant searching for the recipe over and over again. There are fairly few ingredients in this and it should be easy to remember!! So I decided to try my own recipe. 4 Tbsp’s each peanut butter, coconut oil, and butter. Two Tbsp’s cocoa powder, sweeten to preference. So much easier! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil (refined)
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- sweeten to taste (I use about 24 drops ez sweetz)
- Melt butter in microwave
- Add coconut oil, peanut butter, and cocoa powder.
- Blend with immersion blender.
- Add sweetener to taste.
- Pour into molds and freeze for 20 mins. (stores in freezer)
- If you accidentally sweeten too much you can add some salt to take it down a notch. Adding salt in regardless can be quite nice too. Just a pinch!
- 55 Calories; 6g Fat; 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 1 net carb